How to get hair like a celebrity!
Gavin Ashley Hairdressing’s Top Tips to get Glossy Hair like a Celebrity
Have you ever wondered how your favourite celebrity manages to change her hairstyle and colour weekly and still show off hair that is glossy and full of length and volume?
Gavin Ashley Hairdressers in Bury St Edmunds can now spill some of the secrets to help you get gorgeous glossy hair like a celebrity!
When it comes to hair colour, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj change their hair colour with startling regularity. Yet we all know that over-processing your hair can cause it to become dry and damaged, so how do they get away with it?
Many celebrities have a team of hairdressers on hand which means they have access to the best hair care products and treatments. Some also use custom-made wigs and hair pieces to change their looks, while hair extensions are a superb way of adding luxurious length, volume and colour with no damage to your 24/7 hair.
At Gavin Ashley hairdressing we can transform your hair with two fantastic hair extension services. Firstly we have Balmain human hair extensions to give you instant longer hair with added volume and superb colour. We also have Kapello pre-taped hair extensions which take just 40 minutes to apply!
While we can’t all afford to have hairdressers at our disposal, there are some great new in-salon treatments that can give you glossy, smooth hair.
Our KeraStraight hair straightening treatment transforms weak and broken hair into strong, healthy hair that is long-lasting and easy to manage. We also offer a 30 day KeraStraight Intense Boost treatment which is a ground-breaking protein and moisture mask for your hair.
Top Tips for Healthy, Shiny Hair
- After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, give your hair a blast of cool or cold water.
- Once a month apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Gently towel dry your hair and apply a light serum while the hair is still wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally whenever possible to promote healthy hair. However, when blow drying your hair, direct the nozzle down the hair shaft and have a final blast of ‘cool’ air.
- Apply a non-alcohol based straightening balm to dry hair. The smoother the cuticle, the shinier your hair will be.
- Use a long round brush with short bristles so your hair glides smoothly over the brush.
- If you wear your hair in a ponytail, alternate the fastening point and give it a break by wearing your hair down.
- Give your hair a break from styling irons. If you cannot live without your styling tools, invest in a quality styling iron and a good protective spray.
So, now you know all the secrets to happy healthy hair, all you need to do is find a red carpet event to attend!